Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The King of the Digital World's suicide note to the executioner about his death (Work of Fiction)

(This entire note is faked, do NOT take this seriously. It is a work of pure fiction. Any relation to real life events or persons is purely coincidental.)
February 30th, 1900 and 108 years
Dear Mr. Executioner,

First, I must apologize for not letting you, the executioner, kill me. I understand that you are a fine person and it is your job to kill people, but I could not handle it letting you know that someone else would kill me. I know that it is your job, not mine, to be carried out. I must admit I had only a 200 year life, but I feel better knowing that you did not have to hack me apart into little, bite size pieces. I feel that it is better that my body is in one piece as it is buried. So instead of you killing me, I decided to kill myself. I feel it is better this way.
I know that some people may think that I, the almighty and powerful ex-King of the Digital World, am being stupid and stubborn. I know that all of my many fans will think I am doing this for them, but really I am doing this for MYSELF. Yes, it is true, I am the most spoiled king in the world, and am indeed a stuck up jerk.
I feel that in this time of economic downturn, I have hurt many people. And, I don't regret that. I may have shared many insider secrets and killed a few people to get my way, but that is how I did business. I could be compared to the many drug lords of the world. (But please don't compare me to them. They are high, and I am not!) I know that many people will miss me, but really, I won't miss them. For your services (that you could not complete), I have included a 2,000 dollar bill and a check for 30,000. I hope you use it well
Sincerely yours,
Former K.D.W (Former King of the Digital World)
P.S. This digital letter contains an unknown (albeit fake) virus. 
P.P.S. You, the executioner, have been digitally executed
(This entire note is faked, do NOT take this seriously. It is a work of pure fiction. Any relation to real life events or persons is purely coincidental)

No comments: